Hotel in Paris near the Saint-Lazare train station
In the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris, and a stone's throw from the 9th arrondissement, the Saint-Lazare train station has served the western suburbs of Paris and Normandy since 1837. But Saint-Lazare is also and above all a lively district, known for its department stores on Boulevard Haussmann, the Madeleine church and its neoclassical style, or the Mogador theater and its many popular shows.
Ideally located near the 1st train station of Île-de-France, HappyCulture™ hotels in Paris 9 allow you to stay in a dynamic setting, close to the greatest monuments of the city.
- The Cervantes Hotel : this 3-star design hotel is close to the bohemian and unusual Batignolles district, a Parisian site that looks like a small picturesque village
- The Cardinal Hotel: this 3-star hotel with its Haussmann-style architecture has all the modern comforts, close to the Moulin Rouge, the Olympia and the Grévin Museum.
Hotel in Paris near the Marais district
Formerly a marshy area in the 12th century, the Marais is today a historic district with a unique charm. Nestled between the Place de la République, the Place de la Bastille and the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, it has a festive, romantic and trendy atmosphere that seduces walkers visiting Paris. Between the richness of its architecture, its cultural sites (George Pompidou Center, Picasso Museum...), its bistros and restaurants, and its boutiques and department stores, the Marais district has a village-like atmosphere that is perfect for strolling.
The De Neuve hotel is ideally located in the heart of the Marais, for a stay in a 3-star hotel in Paris with a refined and elegant design, 2 steps away from the Picasso museum, the Saint-Louis island and the Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral.
Hotel in Paris near the Pigalle district
Renowned for its festive atmosphere, the Pigalle district is a place of reference for Parisian nightlife. From the Place de Clichy to the Place d'Anvers, from the Moulin Rouge to the nightclubs, the cabarets, bars, clubs and theaters are an invitation to entertainment and relaxation. During the day, it is also a district not to be missed, located at the foot of the Montmartre hill, and straddling the 9th and 18th arrondissements. Lovers will love to visit the Museum of Romantic Life, while gourmets will enjoy the small restaurants and bistros of SoPi.
Not far from the Sacré-Coeur, the HappyCulture™ hotels in Paris Pigalle allow you to stay in a dynamic neighborhood that is as sultry as it is charming.
- The R. Kipling Hotel : this 4 star hotel in Paris 9 is located only a few minutes from the Casino de Paris or the Place de Clichy, the Place de la Concorde, or the Eiffel Tower
- Josephine Hotel: a stone's throw from the romantic "Je t'aime" wall, this 4-star hotel is inspired by the world of cabaret for an exceptional stay
- The Maison Nabis Hotel: this prestigious 4-star Belle Époque-style boutique hotel is a gentle setting near Pigalle and its sultry charm, as well as the Place de Clichy