Discover our hotels in Nice
Show on the map
Ideally located, a stone's throw from the Promenade des Anglais and the train station, our hotels in Nice will provide an exceptional Nice experience!
Our hotels in Nice
Our bars & restaurants in Nice
Make your hotel search in Nice easier
More Information Less information
Nice is an ideal destination for a sunny vacation or a relaxing business trip. The city of Nice has a rich cultural and natural heritage. Take the time to visit the city known as the Bay of Angels by staying in one of the hotels in Nice by HappyCulture.
If the people of Nice nickname their city "Nissa la bella", it is undoubtedly for the beauty of its landscapes and its enchanting Provencal setting. For a stay with family or friends, or even for a professional trip, the city of Nice is the ideal destination. Calm, warm and rich in various activities, it opens the doors to a varied cultural and natural heritage. Between the sea and the mountains, you can then discover what attracts many tourists every year in this city of the French Riviera.
● The Old Nice and its historical center with the warm and welcoming colors typical of the Midi
● The hill of the castle and its panoramic view on the dazzling Baie des Anges
● The Promenade des Anglais and its 7 km of seafront path
● The Saint-Nicolas cathedral and its spectacular orthodox architecture
● The Cimiez district, with its monastery, its arenas and its park
● The beaches of Nice, private or public, all pebbled
● The Mamac, the museum of modern and contemporary art
● The carnival of Nice, with its floats and its famous battle of flowers
Stay in our hotels Nice Centre
Do you like to stay in the heart of the city to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the place and have all the most beautiful sites nearby? The hotels of Nice HappyCulture will help you discover the city center of Nice: the musicians' district (Thiers district), the Gambetta district and the Jean Médecin district. You will find there the charm of the Belle-Epoque architecture, and dynamic but calm streets, where it is good to stroll between seafront, chic stores and brasseries.
HappyCulture then proposes you to stay in 3 hotels in downtown Nice, where you will stay in fully equipped rooms (private bathroom, quality bedding, flat screen TV, unlimited WiFi, buffet breakfast...).
● The Deck Hotel: our 4-star hotel just a stone's throw from the Promenade des Anglais and the seafront welcomes you in a warm setting all in shades of blue
● The Grimaldi : our 4 star hotel in the heart of the Golden Square of Nice welcomes you in a colorful setting, not far from the Promenade des Anglais
● The Jay: our 4-star apartment hotel immerses you in a decor inspired by the Roaring Twenties, to fully enjoy downtown Nice
Stay in our hotels in the Old Nice
A tourist spot par excellence, Old Nice is the historic heart of the city. You will find there the atmosphere of the small pedestrian streets, but also the famous Cours Saleya, the Place Rossetti, the Place Masséna, the Opera, or the Chapel of the Misericorde. History lovers will enjoy staying in the Old Town, as will art lovers, gourmets and shopping fans. Old Nice is indeed an eclectic concentration of artworks, historical relics, restaurants and boutiques. And all this, just a stone's throw from the sea! Enough to make everyone happy for an unforgettable vacation.
For a stay in Old Nice, the Nap by HappyCulture hotel is for you. Near Avenue Jean Médecin, you will stay in a 3-star establishment with a graphic and colorful decoration. The rooms are a real invitation to idleness and the hotel's services ensure you an ideal stay that will meet all your expectations.
Stay in our hotels Nice station
When you travel, the journey from the train station to the hotel is often a nightmare. If you like to be able to settle in quickly, close to public transport, without having to carry your luggage for too long, the HappyCulture hotels in Nice Gare are made for you. It is also very convenient for a short business stay.
The Nice-City train station has the advantage of being in the heart of Nice, not far from the sea and the dynamic areas of the city. HappyCulture then invites you to book a room in one of its hotels near the station:
● L'Excelsior Nice: this 4 star hotel plunges you into the world of travel in the heart of the musicians' district
● Le So'Co: like a workshop converted into a charming residence, this 3-star boutique hotel in Nice opens the doors of an establishment mixing vintage style and industrial decor
● La Villa Bougainville: our 4-star boutique hotel is inspired by the voyages of explorer Louis Antoine de Bougainville to make you experience a stay worthy of the Riviera
● La Villa Otéro: find in our 4-star hotel the charm of the seaside resorts of the Belle Époque, between precious wallpapers and winter garden
Planning to stay in Nice for a short or long stay? Book now in one of our charming hotels in downtown Nice, and make sure you have a dream vacation by the sea.