Discover our hotel in Madrid
Ideally located in the heart of the Spanish capital, our HappyCulture hotel in Madrid will be the ideal starting point for your Madrid getaways.
Our hotel in Madrid
Make your hotel search in Madrid easier
More Information Less information
For a business trip, a family vacation or a weekend with friends, Madrid is the ideal destination in Spain. You will enjoy the change of scenery of this charming Spanish city only a few hours from France. Our 3 star hotel in Madrid, the Cason del Tormes by HappyCulture, opens its doors for an unforgettable stay.
Madrid is a vibrant city in the heart of Spain. You will meet warm and friendly Madrilenians, and can go on a discovery of a unique European capital mixing beautiful landscapes, gastronomy and cultural outings.
● The Prado Museum: this cultural space gathers the largest collection of Spanish paintings. There you can find the paintings of the greatest painters of Spain, such as Velázquez, El Greco or Goya
● Retiro Park: with 125 hectares of gardens, this space towards the heart of the city is the ideal place to walk, do sports or bask in the warm spring and summer days
● The Royal Palace of Madrid: official residence of the King of Spain, the Royal Palace, or Palace of the East, is a masterpiece of 18th century architecture. You can attend the changing of the guard every Wednesday in summer.
● La Gran Vía: this great avenue from the beginning of the 20th century is always lively. There are many bars and restaurants, but also ready-to-wear stores and famous Madrid monuments (Edificio Metrópolis, Edificio Carrión...)
● Madrid's many museums: Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Sorolla museum, archaeological museum...
Enjoy a hotel in the heart of Madrid
With its many pedestrian streets, downtown Madrid is a great place to stroll. Your walks in the heart of Madrid's capital will allow you to discover all the facets of this dynamic city: gastronomy, culture, shopping, architecture, and of course, the nightlife.
Among Madrid's must-see neighborhoods, El Centro immerses you in the history of Madrid. Malasaña has a young and trendy atmosphere, while Lavapiés is the capital's bohemian neighborhood. In the evening, the Chueca neighborhood is the place to be for nightlife. Finally, for more leisurely cultural visits, the Retiro and Palacio districts will dazzle you.
If you have a choice of dates for your stay in Madrid, it is advisable to come in the spring or fall to avoid the very hot summer.
Cason del Tormes: our hotel for professional stay in Madrid
Your professional life brings you to Madrid? Take advantage of your business trip to visit Madrid and get to know this dynamic and friendly city. The 3-star Hotel Cason del Tormes welcomes you for a seminar or a business trip in a quiet and comfortable establishment, just a stone's throw from Gran Via and its bustle.
Conveniently located near many of Madrid's business districts, the Cason del Tormes Hotel offers comfortable rooms for working at any time. You can also use the meeting room for your business meetings (up to 12 people). The hotel staff will provide you with everything you need to work in the best conditions.
After your work day, you will have Madrid at your feet thanks to the ideal location of our 3-star hotel in the heart of the Spanish capital.
A hotel near the Gran Via ideal for a stay in couple or with friends in Madrid
If your trip to Madrid is meant for good times and relaxation with friends or couples, the 3 hotel Cason del Tormes will take care of your comfort. You will stay in a warm and quiet environment, only 1 min. walk from the Plaza de España metro station, 20 min. from the Madrid-Atocha train station and 30 min. from the Madrid airport. The 63 spacious and refined rooms are equipped for your comfort: air conditioning, private bathroom, flat screen TV... Many services will make your trip even more unforgettable, such as breakfast, lounge and bar area, concierge...
You will reside in the heart of the city of Madrid, just a few steps from the Gran Via and its animation that will transport you throughout your stay and guide you to the most beautiful sites of the city.