Hotel in Lyon on the peninsula
The Presqu'île is nestled between the Rhône and the Saône. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this part of Lyon is spread over the 1st and 2nd arrondissements, and offers a surprising diversity of atmosphere. Let's start from the north, in the Croix Rousse district, where bistros and small designer shops spread out on the slopes in a village atmosphere. Further down, Vieux Lyon is the city's historic district. From Cordeliers to Perrache, via Bellecour, the sublime fountains and dazzling architecture blend together along the typical little streets and the main shopping streets. Finally, at the southern tip of the Presqu'île, the very modern Confluence district is almost futuristic.
For accommodation during a stay in Lyon, our HappyCulture™ hotels open their doors to you.
- The Silky hotel, between the Place des Terreaux and the Place Bellecour, lets you discover the chic version of Lyon ;
- The Axotel hotel, close to the Perrache train station, gives you easy access to Lyon's business district;
- The Charlemagne hotel, in the heart of the second district of Lyon, is ideally located between the contemporary Confluence district and the traditional Bellecour district.
Hotel in Lyon Perrache
Between modernity and tradition, the Perrache district is ideally located in the heart of Lyon 2. It is home to the Lyon Perrache TGV station, Lyon's historic railway station. With more than 350 trains per day, it is the starting point and terminus for many destinations: Paris, Montpellier, Marseille, Rennes, Nantes or Brussels. The station also has an extensive regional network, making it easy for all travellers to reach.
To make your stay enjoyable, the HappyCulture™ hotels in Lyon Perrache provide a home base not far from the station.
- The Axotel hotel, on the Rhone side, enjoys the calm of a picturesque neighbourhood;
- The Charlemagne hotel, 1 minute walk from the Perrache station, is located on the major axis leading to Confluence in only 2 tram stops.
Hotel at Lyon Eurexpo in Chassieu
Eurexpo Lyon is the largest exhibition centre after Paris and hosts many events every year. It is ideally located at the gates of Lyon, in the commune of Chassieu, just 20 minutes from the capital of Gaul. Trade fairs and major events are therefore easily accessible, thanks to the many public transport lines of the TCL (Lyon Public Transport) network.
Whether you want to participate in a professional event, or to visit a trade fair, the HappyCulture™ Gatsby Hotel welcomes you just a few steps away from the Lyon Eurexpo exhibition centre. You will be able to enjoy the premises, and quickly access the heart of the city, to visit Lyon.