Discover our hotel in Marseille
Show on the map
Located a stone's throw from the old port, our HappyCulture hotel in Marseille will make you discover the Mediterranean coast.
Our hotel in Marseille
Make your hotel search in Marseille easier
More Information Less information
Would you like to go on vacation in Marseille and discover all the wonders of the city? The Best Western Marseille Bourse Vieux Port by HappyCulture hotel welcomes you in the heart of the historic city, for a comfortable stay with your family, friends or as a couple.
With more than 26 centuries of history, the city of Marseille has a heritage and traditions deeply rooted in the hearts of the people of Marseille. Set out to meet this city coiled between sea and land, and its unmissable sites that will captivate you.
● The Mucem: the Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean honors the Mediterranean civilizations on nearly 45 000 m².
● The Frioul Islands and the Château d'If: take advantage of a sea trip to visit the island and the fort that inspired Alexandre Dumas, author of the Count of Monte Cristo
● The Notre Dame de la Garde basilica: how not to come to Marseille without passing by to greet the "Good Mother"?
● The Calanques of Marseille: installed between Cassis and Marseille, the massif of the Calanques abounds in fine sand or pebble beaches, small creeks and cliffs, all around a breathtaking turquoise sea
● The Old Port : historical heart of Marseille, the Old Port is located at the bottom of the Canebière, and opens the doors on the history of the city, with its restaurants, and its fishermen with singing accents
● The Panier district: you will be seduced by the narrow streets, and the colorful and warm atmosphere of this historical district
A family hotel in the center of Marseille
Marseille is a city of great diversity, where it is good to stroll at any age and in any season. It is therefore a destination of choice for family vacations, as there are many activities for young and old in this kid's friendly city.
From our Best Western hotel in Marseille, you can take advantage of the ideal location in the city's hyper-center, to easily reach all the most beautiful places in just a few minutes.
Just a stone's throw from the Mucem, the Old Port, or the Panier district, the hotel welcomes you for a family citytrip to Marseille that will ensure your comfort after your beautiful days of discovery. You will be able to choose your room according to your needs: double room, twin room, triple room, or even family room. You will enjoy all the comforts of a 3-star hotel: private bathroom with bathtub and shower, air conditioning, unlimited internet access, flat screen TV... Many services are also available, such as buffet breakfast (free for children under 3 years old), 24/7 reception, a room accessible to people with disabilities, a concierge service, a luggage room...
Our hotel in Marseille near the Old Port
Located in the 1st district of Marseille, our hotel Best Western Marseille Bourse Vieux-Port by HappyCulture is very well served by public transport (bus, metro and streetcar). You can thus easily reach all the most beautiful sites of the city. In less than 20 minutes, you will reach the beauty of the Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica and enjoy the breathtaking view of Marseille.
To get to the Palais Longchamp from the hotel, take the T2 tramway at the Canebière Capucins stop in the direction of La Blancarde and stop at Longchamp or the M1 Vieux Port Metro in the direction of La Rose and stop at 5 Avenues - Longchamp.
All the destinations of your choice are then easily accessible from our hotel in the Phocaean city, to guarantee you a visit to Marseille without constraints, and to stay in a dynamic district.
Our hotel in Marseille Saint-Charles station area
HappyCulture's Best Western Marseille hotel is ideally located for visiting the city and is also easily accessible from the Saint-Charles train station. If you arrive by train, you can reach our hotel in only 10 minutes by foot, by transport or by cab.
You will be staying in a dynamic neighborhood, on the famous Cours Belsunce. It is well known for its many stores, but it is also a very lively place, just a stone's throw from the Old Port, the Porte d'Aix, and the Centre Bourse. It is the ideal location for a stay in Marseille where you can enjoy the animation during the day, and rest in a quiet place at night.
Are you planning to stay in Marseille with your family? Book now your room at the 3 star Best Western Marseille hotel, and enjoy a quality trip in the heart of Marseille.