Discover our hotels in Toulouse
Show on the map
Ideally located in the heart of the city, HappyCulture hotels in Toulouse will help you discover the many facets of the capital of French good living.
Our hotels in Toulouse
Make your hotel search easier in Toulouse center
More Information Less information
On the banks of the Garonne River, Toulouse is a colorful city that invites you to relax, discover and enjoy. An ideal vacation destination, the pink city welcomes you for a few days or several weeks, with family, friends or as a couple. The Ibis Style Hotel Toulouse Centre and the Best Western Hotel Innès are the perfect establishments to stay in the heart of the city.
The city of Toulouse is obviously known for its architecture made of pink brick. But it is also much more than that and visitors can go and discover its many treasures.
● The Capitole: housing the Capitole theater and the City Hall, this eighteenth century building is the emblem of the city and the Capitole square
● The Saint-Sernin basilica: listed as a Unesco World Heritage Site, this 11th century basilica was before a stage on the road to Santiago de Compostela. It is today one of the largest Romanesque buildings in the West
● The Jacobins convent: with its palm-shaped vault and its double Gothic nave, the church houses the relics of Saint Thomas Aquinas, and the cloister is a space of tranquility in the heart of the city
● The Canal du Midi: linking Toulouse to the Mediterranean Sea, the Canal du Midi can be walked, cycled or even boated along and offers a very appreciable green and fresh space
● The banks of the Garonne: offering a breathtaking panorama of the river, the Pont Neuf, the dome of La Grave, or the Hôtel-dieu, the banks of the Garonne are conducive to idleness and walks
Enjoy a hotel in the heart of Toulouse
Downtown Toulouse is known for its energetic atmosphere where students are numerous to animate the streets. The preserved architecture and artistic atmosphere make Toulouse a perfect destination for good times, cultural discovery and relaxation.
The pink city lives to the rhythm of the rivers that cross it, offering breathtaking perspectives and festive atmospheres in all seasons. Tourists can stroll through the picturesque streets or green spaces, or lounge on the terrace of a bar, café or restaurant along the river.
The numerous public transportation (metro and bus), allow then, from the city center of Toulouse, to easily reach the neighboring districts, such as Carmes, Saint-Cyprien or Busca.
The Innès Hotel: a boutique hotel ideal for a stay as a couple or with friends
Would you like to discover the beauty of the city of Toulouse? Treat yourself to a stay in Toulouse with friends or as a couple at the Best Western Hôtel Innès. You will stay in a 4-star boutique hotel entirely decorated and furnished by Habitat®, and ideally located in the historic center of Toulouse, only 20 minutes from Toulouse Blagnac airport.
You will stay in a chic and elegant room entirely designed for your comfort: quality bedding, air conditioning, private bathroom, free wifi, breakfast in your room or in the dining room...
Ibis Styles : a hotel for professional stay in Toulouse
Not far from the Toulouse Matabiau train station, the 3-star Ibis Style Toulouse Centre Gare hotel is the ideal address for a business trip to the heart of the pink city. You can stay in one of the 62 comfortable and quiet rooms and take advantage of your free time to explore Toulouse on foot.
The hotel offers you a fully equipped meeting room for your exchanges between colleagues or to take advantage of a quiet work space conducive to concentration.
The Ibis Styles Toulouse Centre hotel offers different offers to adapt your room reservation to your professional needs:
● Day use, for a hotel room for the day
● Commuters, to find your room at each business trip
● Hours, to have a room available for only a few hours