What's more, if you enjoy going out at night, the Moulin Rouge, the Trianon, the Cigale or even the Moulin de la Galette are perfect destinations. To fully live your "Montmartre" experience, you can ask our team for some advice. They will be able to give you some good tips, but also some good addresses where to go out, where to dine, where to stroll.
In addition to enjoying the place, you will also be seduced by the location of our charming hotel Paris 9.
Located 5 minutes walk from the Place de Clichy, in the 9th district of Paris, our establishment is well served by public transport. Indeed, metro stations 2, 12 and 13 are accessible and many bus lines stop nearby.
You can easily get around and discover all the treasures of the 9th district of Paris:
• The Opéra Garnier, a symbol of the eclectic architecture of the second half of the 19th century, is a national theatre that hosts exceptional lyrical and choreographic performances. If its programming is worth discovering, the same goes for its grand staircase, its frescoes and its auditorium. It is accessible via bus line 68 from our 4 star hotel Paris 9.
• The Gustave Moreau Museum, less than 10 minutes walk from our charming hotel Paris 9, is an opportunity to discover the life and work of this symbolist painter.
• The Museum of Romantic Life, less than 5 minutes walk from our charming establishment, is dedicated to the novelist George Sand and the painters of the Romantic movement.
• The Musée Grévin, accessible from our hotel Paris 9 via bus line 74, houses an exceptional collection of famous wax figures.
• The Church of Notre-Dame de Lorette, also accessible from bus line 74, is a beautiful example of neoclassical architecture of the early 19th century.
You can also easily get to different theatres (L'Olympia, Les Folies Bergère, Le Théâtre Mogador) and on the Grands Boulevards. Or plunge into the special atmosphere of the numerous covered passages that abound in the 9th district.
More generally, from our hotel Paris 9, it is all the capital which is offered to you! Indeed, it will be very easy for you to get to the heart of Paris. You can then visit great classics, such as the Louvre Museum or the Beaubourg Centre, admire exceptional monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral or stroll in the Latin Quarter.